Lucca Biennale Cartasia 2021 begins the Countdown for this special edition with the theme "Fear and Desire" which also gives voice to the delicate and unprecedented historical period.
Through paper, tells the passion and tradition for paper, for the first paper district in Europe.
This tenth edition symbolizes a particularly significant anniversary, moved to 2021 to put the safety of all those who work at the event and participate as artists and public first. In addition to the emblematic exhibitions and sections, Lucca Biennale Cartasia X, in the name of security, offers a rich calendar of events, collateral events and workshops.
- OUTDOOR works can be visited free of charge from 1 August in the main squares of the historic center such as Piazza Napoleone, Loggiato Pretorio, Piazza Cittadella, Piazza Guiccioni, Piazza San Frediano, Porta dei Borghi, Piazza San Francesco, Piazza Santa Maria.
- The INDOOR Exhibition, which includes the section Focus Japan, Fashion, Performance, at the ex Museo del Fumetto, Piazza San Romano, 4 (Lucca) will be open to the public from 2 August to 26 September.
- the TICKET OFFICE to visit the exhibition Indoor / fashion / Focus Japan is located at the ex Museo del Fumetto, Piazza San Romano, 4. The opening hours of the exhibition are from 10:00 to 19:00. Click here to buy your tickets
- The "Extra" part located at the Ex Cavallerizza is open to the public with free admission, from the day 2 August, every day from 10.00 to 18.00.
- The "Edu Lab" site at the Casermetta San Paolino is dedicated to laboratories. Click here to learn more about the program and the schedule.